Friday 2 February 2018

It's time for work- Omoluabi

Daily, the time keeps coming closer to the decisive moment of our collective destiny, we have had various dispappointments, disenchantment and displeasure on some of our elected officials. The months ahead offers us the golden and rare opportunity to make correction in our leadership selection and those elected where necessary.

I am not here to castigate or condemn anyone, not at all, I am here to remind us that no matter how good it is, we can make it better. If however some are considered bad in our opinions, we can make a replacement.

It is therefore important that we take informed decisions this time so that the next four years can be great for us.

 Lagos did and today Ambode is doing exploits, Kaduna Central did and today Shehu Sanni is making them proud, Gombe did and Dankwmbo brings smiles to them daily, Enugu did and Ekweremadu is influencing projects. We can do the same for our people, all we need is to elect humble leaders that knows your problems and ready to tackle them headlong.

I'm not presenting myself as the most brilliant, no, not as above everyone, at all, not as a saint or all-knowing, far from it. But I come to you as a humble and willing tool who has taken years to understudy our immediate challenges, their remote causes and the most practicable solutions. This is so because I believe in all modesty that I know and have related with every single community and her people across Kogi West through marriage, education, sports, students and youth unionism, civil rights activism and personal relationships.  I therefore believe and know as a fact that I have what it takes to make Kogi West great by the grace of God.

I present myself to you to access, relate with, support and at the end vote to represent you and you will never regret it.
We have articulated out our vision and agenda for Kogi West and we have started the process of pilot programme of all we promised to achieve.
As you begin February I pray it turns out to be a beautiful, fulfilling and successful month for all of us. But remember, it is only the future you can picture that you will feature in.
I remain your commited and humble servant.

Omoluabi Bode Adeyemi (OBA)
Senatorial Aspirant,
Kogi West, Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment