Friday 15 June 2018

Eid EL Fitr : We are closer to collective Prosperity... Omoluabi Bode Adeyemi


The celebration of Eid el fitr is a glorious and spiritual act that succeeds a month of spiritual exercise that offers Muslim faithfuls opportunity to submit their totality, consecration, time and lifestyle to almighty Allah in prayers, solidarity, submission and fasting.


The occasion is therefore an opportunity for all of us regardless of religion, tribe and creed to submit in unison to the course of advancement, unity, peace and prosperity of humanity. While we enjoy the moment of celebration, we must rededicate ourselves to those objectives and ideas of almighty Allah for mankind.


I like to seize the occasion of this exhilarating moment to assure Nigerians and ineed the people of Kogi West of my resolve to remain on the path that brings development, unity, empowerment and prosperity to all of us.


 My presence in the Senate of the Federal Republic by the grace of God will engineer, advocate and promote collective prosperity and national development.


Once again I wish all of us a happy celebration.

Barka da Sallah

I am your humble Son !
I am your preferred choice !

I am Omoluabi Bode Adeyemi mnipr
Senatorial Aspirant for Kogi West.

No comments:

Post a Comment