Friday 27 September 2019

I have not directed my supporters to vote Wada of PDP, I remain a committed loyal member of APC-Usman Jibrin

The attention of the former Naval Boss, Vice Admiral Usman Jibrin RTD has been drawn to news going round that the APC governorship aspirant has directed his supporters across the state to vote Engr. Musa Wada of PDP in the forth coming gubernatorial election in the state.

Those peddling and circulating such odious falsehood are mischief makers and members of the party who are set out to further cause crisis in the APC party ahead of the gubernatorial election.
My teeming supporters and I do not wish and will not engage in any anti party activities that will obviously sabotage the effort of our party in winning the coming election.

It would be recalled that immediately after the outcome of the screening exercise by the Party prior to the gubernatorial primary election, I openly stated that myself and my teeming supporters will abide by the party decision and I have not rescinded on this decision  of mine.

On this note, I therefore wish to reinstate my commitment to my earlier statement, just like stated before, I remain a committed member of APC and will therefore work for the success of the preferred candidate of the party come November 16th.
It is however worth stating  that party members should stop using my name to create disharmony in the APC. I should not been be used as part of campaign issues but what various parties should be capable of doing through effective management of human and material resources when voted in by the electorates. Please note that political powers come from Almighty Allah and not through falsehood as enjoyed by mischief makers.

Thank you.

Vice Admiral Usman Jibrin RTD

No comments:

Post a Comment