Wednesday 22 January 2020

CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO ELDER BENJAMIN OLOWODOLA ON YOUR UNANIMOUS ADOPTION AS THE APC LEADER OF KABBA DISTRICT

Compliments of the season my leader sir.  It is a compulsory and patriotic duty of a patriotic association or individual to eulogise or identifying with patriotic leadership whom in all ramification have distinguished hismself through commitments, and dedication to matters that can ensure the growth and the development of the people-  you are a progressive thinker.


I am elated to congratulate and felicitate with you over your endorsement as 'KABBA APC LEADER'. I join with your friends, families and admirers in offering you my heartiest congratulations. May your unremitting endeavor in APC party go on with undiminished vigor! I am not surprised of your popular endorsement  because a leader of your caliber and intelligence is bound to fare excellently.


As an informed and articulate comrade, I will look forward to working with you for the betterment of Okunland, for which I serve, as the fourth ODA youth wing.
  May God continue to help you as you are saddled with the responsibility to pilot the affairs of APC party in kabba to an enviable height. I besiege you to look beyond personal egocentrism and selfish aggrandizement and hit the nail on the head, on your assignment, to its contemporaries across the senatorial district in the state of our belonging. I also urge you to stand by your own pedigree with a measure of intellectual credentials that will prepare you to navigate the complex compass of good governance.

Once again, congratulations sir!
 
From

Okun Youth Development Association(OYDA- ODUDUWA)
Fourth National President  Elect,
COMRADE YEMI JEMIRADE MOSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment