Tuesday 28 February 2023

Yagba: My second term focus will be on youth says Leke Abejide as he thanked constituents


APPRECIATION! APPRECIATION!! APPRECIATION!!!

I am using this medium to thank Yagba sons and daughters for your support, show of love and commitment towards my re-election to House of Representatives for the second term. It is crystal clear that Yagba people know who loves them genuinely and they are not ingrates at all.” YAGBA MOREE” meaning Yagba are appreciative indeed.

As I said during campaign, in my second time my focus shall be majorly on Youth Development. I want God to use me to change their stories for better so that I can have millions of people to continue to back me and above all to have credible people to leave the stage for when I will be leaving for higher position or office. 

My plans for the Women and Men who are engaged in trading and farming remain unchanged. As I said I will make available the sum of N100m for 20 recognized Cooperatives in Yagba Federal Constituency to collect on behalf of their Members for businesses without interest.


Finally, I campaigned vigorously for my principal Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu across the seven local government and we ended it in Lokoja where we dedicated ASIWAJU CONFLUENCE CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION (ACCO) Building and dispatched our people to go into every nook and cranny of Kogi State and today GOD has crowned our efforts; Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the President-Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I want to say congratulations to all of us and I pray we shall reap the fruits of our Labour by God’s grace, amen.


I remain your lovely son

HON LEKE ABEJIDE,MHR

ASIWAJU OF YAGBALAND

ASIWAJU OF ALU KINGDOM 

ASIWAJU OF YORUBA KANO

MAIYEGUN OF EGBELAND

ARIWAJOYE  IFEOLUKOTUN 

GBOBANIYI OF IYAMOYE 

OLUOMOMO OF OMUOKE EKITI

No comments:

Post a Comment