Thursday 20 September 2018

Ijumu 2019: My Gratitude, My Endorsement.

Alhaji Shuaib Ipinmisho, the leading aspirant for the 2019 Ijumu House of Assembly election under the party African Democratic Congress(ADC) has send words of gratitude to the people of Ijumu Local Government for their unflinching support towards him so far as he purchases his nomination and expression of interest forms at the party secretariat yesterday. He also thanked the ADC party in Ijumu for endorsing him few days ago. He promised to justify the confidence repose in him.

Excerpt: 

“This is to sincerely thank the most respected leadership of our great party in Ijumu headed by our indefatigable and amiable leader- *Hon. Funsho Olumoko* to have found me worthy for the tasking assignment by their sincere endorsement of me to represent the party in the election come 2019. Thank you so much for the stability you are injecting into this party ADC.

I appreciate my co-aspirants, especially my beloved brother and a party man Hon. Femi Ibileke for his historic and unique effort to have withdrawn from the race for me. And to my main man OBJ, I doff my hart for your steadfastness in building the party. I can assure all of us in this party that victory is certain MashaAllah.

I thank all party faithful, especially entire Ijumu party structure led by the Local Government party Chairman-Chief Oyekan and 13 ward Chairmen and local Government Women leader Chief Mrs Alice Ikusanu, friends and well wishers who turned out in large numbers to honour me at  the party secretariat in Lokoja where I obtained and submitted my nomination/interest forms yesterday. May God almighty bless you all”

He stated that his endorsement is divine and not final as more effort will be put in for him to emerge as the party candidate in the coming primary on 29th September, 2018. 

“However, I wish to state that the *divine endorsement* by the leadership is not the final as the effort will by the special grace of God officially stamped at the party primary on Saturday September 29, 2018. I implore our most distinguished party men and women to come out and cast your vote for the *divine choice of the party*-Otunba Shuaib Ipinmisho.

I wish to seize this opportunity to appreciate the onerous role played by a distinguished personality, a man of honour and an elder statesman, Gen. JOS. Osanupin to launch this great party in Kogi State. By the grace of almighty God the beginning of your glory is about to begin. Thank you daddy for your usual and unequal support for the past years. God Almighty shall renew your source of strength.

We use this privilege to announce that the party train (Best Option and Asiko Ti To) will move round the wards at a date to be announced shortly, to thank party executives and members for your steadfastness and doggedness

Thank you, thank you and thank you all,he concluded

A D C!!!
Arise and Shine...!

Oshaapraapraa!!!

Ooyatoo joor!

No comments:

Post a Comment