Monday 26 March 2018

Elder Leke Abejide guns for Yagba House of Reps..Announces Payment of 2018 WAEC Fees At All Schools.

A Kano based businessman and the Asiwaju of Alu, Elder Leke Abejide Monday made known his interest to contest for the Yagba Federal Constituency seat in the House of Representatives in 2019.

In a statement released on one of his social media handles, Elder Leke who said he has been under pressure to contest the Yagba Federal Constituency seat vowed to use his first year in office to empower the youths via Mechanized farming.

Elder Leke who hails from Alu in Yagba East LGA of Kogi state, vows to pursue programs that will have direct impact on the youth


He said he decided to contest the election after yielding to pressure from the good people of Mopamuro, Yagba-East and Yagba-West Local Government areas and after several consultations with the stakeholders and associates.

Elder Leke insisted that the youth remain the active segment of his plans and vowed that for the period he will be representing his people at the green chamber, WAEC fee will be free for all public school students in Yagba land. 

"Let me use this time to appreciate everyone for your kind love and affection to me in particular and to the entire good people of Yagba land.
I have faced a lot of pressures to contest the seat of House of Representatives for Yagba Federal Constituency come 2019.

Left to me I would have loved to remain an Entrepreneur and Philanthropist which God Almighty has made me.
Initially I felt reluctant but the people made me to understand that their destiny is equally attached to my success having seen what God is using me to do in a lot of people's lives, either directly or indirectly in helping them cross poverty-line.
This will be possible because programs that will have direct impact on our people especially our youths will be vigorously pursued, there will be no WAEC fees for the period of time I will be representing the people of Yagba Federal Constituency at the National Assembly.

To show a good example, I will pay this year 2018 WAEC FEES for all public schools in Yagba Federal Constituency using my personal resources.
My first year in office will focus on how to empower financially by focusing on Mechanized Agriculture where they can make fortunes for themselves.
And based on my partnership with leading Agro companies across the globe, getting their produce to the Market will not be a problem.
I will also personally educate and supervise  beneficiaries of this mechanised Agric project on the kind of crops to be planted" he said.

He further said Few ones(Youth) with Masters Degrees will be assisted to acquire PHD abroad so that when they return they will become an asset to the Nation in particular and the World at large.
"Naturally women and men are in my calculations always and this you can attest to with my programs for the widows.
Going forward, anyone who will not bring the impact of governance to bear and the manifestation to our people should not be supported in getting elective positions

God bless Yagba Federal Constituency, God bless the new era expected in Kogi State, God bless Nigeria" he concluded

No comments:

Post a Comment