Monday 1 October 2018

Elder Leke Abejide’s Independence Day remarks


My Fellow Yagba Federal Constituents  and dear compatriots, I salute you on the occasion of our 58th independence anniversary. This year’s celebration is unique. First, it is being celebrated ahead of our determination to bring the needed development to Yagba Federal Constituency. Secondly, the celebration is coming up at a time of great expectations by all of us to make a change.

I urge you all to embrace peace and remain resolute in the pursuit of one united Nigeria.
I ask that we all set aside sentiments and work together to make the country great again.
I see a bright light at the end of the tunnel, a hope kindled by our belief that with your support in the forthcoming election I will be in the position to transform the governance mode of our dear constituency and provide the leadership skills required for 21st century Yagba people truly deserves.

Surely, you will agree with me that Yagba Federal Constituency deserves a better deal.

Let us use our votes jointly to usher in an era of good governance and prosperity.
I wish all of us a happy independence anniversary and God’s Blessings and Grace always.


Elder Leke Abejide


Media Team

No comments:

Post a Comment